In case you missed last week's episode, it's imperative you know that we love the Chicago Design Museum. Love 'em. This recording marks our fourth collaboration with them, to celebrate the opening of their latest exhibit, featuring radical Modernist artist Dan Friedman. And what you get out of it is a bunch of radical Chicagoans sharing their talents and stories. This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Million Reasons
- Cover Stories: Under Pressure
- Connie & Katie: Invasive Species
- Savannah Million: Awkward Robots, Awkward Humans
- Sam Rosen: Funding from Dee
- Roman Titus: Tripping to Perfection
- Joey Stevenson: The Birth of Playboy
- Cover Stories: All These Things That I've Done
Huge thanks to Field Notes and the Chicago Podcast Coop for sponsoring our show!
Don't miss our latest card game, Competition Kitchen, now on Kickstarter -- it's a cooking competition game including cards designed by Mario Batali, Ina Garten, Marc Summers, and more!
Also: Your Stories is going on tour! Keep up with announced dates on our website or Facebook page, but basically, if you're west of Chicago, we'll probably be pretty close to you!