Even if you don't really celebrate any holiday traditions -- as neither producer of this show seems to -- you can't escape the ubiquity of holiday music. This week, Ian and Eric lean into that with some of their favorite weirder holiday tracks. If you're looking for some off-the-beaten-path cheer, this is for you.
For complete songs (where available) see our Spotify playlist for the episode.
Ian and Eric's 10 Christmas Songs from 2 People Who Don't Listen to Christmas Music includes:
1. 69 Boyz - What You Want for Christmas
2. The Killers - A Great Big Sled
3. Wham! - Last Christmas
4. Julian Casablancas - Christmas Treat
5. Aqua Teen Hunger Force - I Sure Hope I Don't Have to Beat Your Ass This Christmas
6. The New Pornographers - Joseph, Who Understood
7. Run-D.M.C. - Christmas in Hollis
8. Steel Panther - The Stocking Song
9. Boyz II Men & Brian McKnight - Let It Snow
10. Joey Ramone - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
BONUS: DMX & Divine Bars - Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer