Claire Friedman has been a crucial part of Your Stories since the beginning, first as a frequent storyteller (she's even on the first episode!), then as part of the music that fills your earholes every week. She's moving to New York City at the end of the month, and this is the first part (of three) of her farewell show. We love you, Claire.
This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Proud Mary
- Chris Geiger: Anything Can Happen
- Mike Gifford: Man's Country
- Eric Lewis-Baker: The Salmon-Huckleberry Wilderness Trail
- Ariel Atkins: No Matter What
- Cover Stories: Last Train to Clarksville
Thanks so much to Inventables for sponsoring this week's episode, and thanks of course to the Chicago Podcast Coop for hooking that up. That's another thing we owe Claire for.
It would be super cool if you wanted to tell us your favorite stories and songs from the past year of podcast. That will help us book our Five Year Anniversary show at the Hideout in December!