To tie in with the Nerdologues sketch troupe's month-long run of shows in July entitled "The Skywalking Dead" -- which was all about the end of the world -- this month we've got a bunch of stories along those same lines. What messages of doom and gloom (or hope?) do our speakers have for the audience at home about the end of days? Enjoy stories and songs from:
- Dwight & Eric: 99 Red Balloons
- Dwight, Eric & Sarah: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
- Sawyer Heppes: Dying All the Time
- Steve Persch: Ode to the Modern Man
- Joe Gennaro: "Zombies Can Bite Me"
- Chris Geiger: It Gets Better
- Dwight & Eric: It's The End of the World as We Know It