Last week, we teamed up with the Chicago Design Museum for the fourth time to help celebrate the launch of their newest exhibit, featuring radical Modernist artist Dan Friedman. What a radical couple of episodes we got out of it.
This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Freedom
- Cover Stories: Paper Planes
- Mary Beth Smith: Free Radicals
- Andrew Huff: Independent Media
- Victor Saad: Apple Skin
- Christen Carter: Expression of Values
- Lloyd King: Coyote Encounter / Afterlife
Don't miss the Design Museum's newest exhibit, opening this Friday!
Thanks so much to Jackbox Games and the Chicago Podcast Coop for sponsoring our show.
And hey, if you've got a second, maybe check out our latest Kickstarter?