Last week, we teamed up with the Chicago Design Museum for the fourth time to help celebrate the launch of their newest exhibit, featuring radical Modernist artist Dan Friedman. What a radical couple of episodes we got out of it.
This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Freedom
- Cover Stories: Paper Planes
- Mary Beth Smith: Free Radicals
- Andrew Huff: Independent Media
- Victor Saad: Apple Skin
- Christen Carter: Expression of Values
- Lloyd King: Coyote Encounter / Afterlife
Don't miss the Design Museum's newest exhibit, opening this Friday!
And hey, if you've got a second, maybe check out our latest Kickstarter?