Mary Beth and her husband Eric are heading out to Hollywoodland this Saturday, but before they go, the Nerds had to give them a grand send-off. This episode, curated and hosted by Mary Beth herself, was a wonderful capstone on five years with the Nerds in Chicago. MB's the best. We'll all miss her tons.
This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Get out of Your Own Way
- Cover Stories: Let 'Em Say
- Katie Johnston-Smith: "Feeling the Pull"
- Steve Nelson: Feeling the Pull
- Sarah Shockey: "Everybody Wants to Go to Hollywood"
- Jimmy Pennington: Finding Freddie
- Liz Cole: Run to Remember
- Mary Beth Smith: Chicago / "Feeling the Pull"
- Cover Stories: Kick Drum Heart
- Eric: Walls
- Cover Stories: Hope the High Road
Don't forget to keep listening to MBSing, which will continue while MB's out west!