Scott Whitehair is a fantastic dude who does amazing work in the Chicago storytelling community. We were proud to team up with him for a night of Your Stories. Scott chose the theme and co-curated, and what we got was a great night of speakers reflecting on the idea "I Thought I Knew." This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Like a Virgin
- Cover Stories: Rock the Casbah
- Andrew Bentley: Agnostic
- Eunice Jarrett: Martha and the Vandella
- Brian Wille: I Thought I Knew About Insects
- Martita Rodriguez: Dickmatized
- Katie Johnston-Smith: Fuck Up / Acid Tongue
Thanks to our sponsors for this episode, Iron Galaxy, and thanks so much to the Chicago Podcast Coop as always!
If you like this show and want to see more cool stuff from the Nerdologues, check out our Patreon page!