Maybe it seems weird to you that our first podcast of 2015 would involve us looking back at 2014. Hey, guy, stop judging. This Annual episode is a thing we do every year, and we love it! We've got some of our favorite storytellers from the past 12 months telling brand-new stories for ya, plus you'll hear some of our favorite songs from the year as well! This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Take Me to Church
- Cover Stories: Love Never Felt So Good
- James D'Amato: Progression
- Nathan Robert: Will You Please Spend New Years Eve with Me?
- Matthew Novak: Star Crossed Eyes/Blank Space
- Kyle Talley: Nate/Kyle - A Christmas Fanfiction Fantasy
- Mary Zee: Menage a Hah
- Jim Snedeker: Turn Down for What/Talk Dirty
If you're in Chicago, come on down to our Chicago Sketchfest show this weekend! Or, if you're in Milwaukee, come to our Your Stories recording at the Midwinter Gaming Convention next Friday! OR, if you're back in Chicago again (you travel a lot), how about our next regular Your Stories recording on Sunday the 18th featuring the House Theatre?
Also, if you want to check out that sweet Menage a Hah show Mary talks about in her story, the next one's this Thursday!