I cannot stress this enough: the Chicago Design Museum is so, so great. Check out their website, give them some support, and listen to this episode recorded and curated by the museum, which includes a number of speakers who contributed to their latest exhibit, Unfolded, reflecting on the theme of "practice." This episode, enjoy:
- Cover Stories: Us
- Cover Stories: Tears in Heaven
- Vianna Newman: Makes Perfect
- Bob Faust: Fear Is Not Real
- Marcin Szef: Designer of Space
- Kevin Reader: What We've Practiced Most
- Tanner Woodford: Learning by Doing
- Cover Stories: Eye of the Tiger
Thanks so much to our sponsor for this episode, Cards Against Humanity, and of course thanks to the Chicago Podcast Coop for helping it all happen!
If you want to help us keep doing cool stuff, hit up our Patreon page, dog!