The US Pizza Museum. Dimo's Wicker Park. What a blast this evening was. This episode, you'll enjoy seven very talented storytellers/comedians/great people sharing reflections on the theme "A Slice of Life." Bear witness to:
- Cover Stories: Me and Bobby McGee
- Cover Stories: A Boy Named Sue
- Claire Friedman: Police Action
- Mike Migdall: I Lived Next to Little Caesars for Four Years
- Kristen Lundberg: Pizza Experiences
- Mary Zee; Abstinence Workshop
- Chris Crotwell: Journey by Sea
- Brandon Kirkman: Stupidity
- Katie Johnston-Smith: Hot
- Cover Stories: America
Thanks so much to our sponsors for this episode, Cards Against Humanity via the Chicago Podcast Coop. If you're in Indianapolis for GenCon this weekend, don't miss the Concert Against Humanity!
Thanks also to Board Game Bento for their sponsorship! Enter promo code NERDS to get $5 off any subscription level!
And don't miss our next Your Stories live show; we're teaming up with the creators of Taylor Swift: Girl Detective for a night of Intrigue!